Users who want printers that will deliver on speed, precision, and economy are best advised to go with a laser – as opposed to an inkjet – printer. Not only are they more robust in terms of print capacity, but they’re also more durable and produce images of a much higher quality.
Case in point is the Sharp AR 5620: It’s a fast, fully featured A3 printer, that comes with advanced functionality and a range of productivity-enabling features that allow users to perform a multitude of tasks at the touch of a button.
- Multi functional printer, scanner and copier
- Duplex printing and sorting
- Monochrome print colour
- 20 pages per minute printing speed (A4 black and white) / 11 pages per minute (black and white A3)
- Ethernet interface
- Capable to print on cards, labels, glossy paper, envelopes, and matte paper
- Automatic sorting
- High toner cartridge life (+/- 16,000 pages)
- Fast data transfer and enhanced throughput due to SPLC technology
- Optional 40 sheet reversing single pass feeder for better job efficiency
- Reduced number of paper jams due to the separation roller
- First copy out time of 7.2 seconds eliminates unnecessary delays
If you’d like to know more about how the Sharp AR 5620 can provide cost and time saving solutions for your business, please fill out the form at the top of this page. Photocopier Experts will contact you with pricing details and more product details to help you make your choice.